SWAPNIL wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> Our network has a Linux system as Gateway Server with two Ethernet cards.
> One is configured to the internal IP address and another is configured to
> external IP address provided by VSNL.
>
> The current bandwidth is 512 kbps, we are looking to increase our bandwidth
> to 1 mbps.
>
> Can we add one more Ethernet card in the server and configure it to external
> IP address of new broadband line ?

Yes, you can do that as I replied earlier.

You can use ip tool to configure routing on your system  and treat both
the links equally or in a given proportion.

For more details check out the HOW TO at http://lartc.org/. You can set
up your rules as mentioned in the section on Routing for multiple
uplinks / providers.