Raj shekhar wrote:
> in infinite wisdom parveen kumar khera spoke thus on 12/27/05 15:34:
>

>>Hello
>>
>>I am looking to read some pdf books on my linux box, it's RH 9.0 without
>>graphical mode. Can anybody help me by giving info that how to read these pdf
>>books on console? is there any console based pdf reader ?
>

> You can use mc to read pdfs.

I really doubt that it will work since PDF format is meant for GUI based
viewing. You will not be able to view it in text mode. The program "mc"
will only try to open the document through a PDF reader (xpdf, acroread,
evince, etc.) and will fail to do so since there is no graphical display.

--
Manish