Dear All,

I have prepare Linux Box with RHL9.0 (Kernel 2.4.20-8) for the requirement
to combine 2 ISP Link.
Both ISP is connected on ETH0 & ETH1 and ETH2 is connected to Local Zone.
I want to use both ISP in Load Balancing & ISP Failover condition.

As per the doc on http://www.ssi.bg/~ja/nano.txt I have downloaded the
routes-2.4.20-9.diff & apply the same.

Done # make xconfig And choose the required thing as mentioned in the doc.
Done # make dep clean and it's completed without any error
Done # make bzImage and it's completed without any error
Now when I issue the command # make modules it gives error in directory NET
& stop the process.

Is someone faces similar problem on the list? Any pointer where I am wrong..

Thank you,
Sandeep Agarwal