Mithun Bhattacharya <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

--- ramana  wrote:

>  By the way, there is nothing like 'lack of resources' and there is
> nothing like you can not beat world top b-school bean counters in
> business systems -- if you have that desire.

I am hoping you have been encouraging in in your email :).

As for targetting business users - I am not against it but I would
prefer to first see what hurdles I encounter in the proof of concept.

I agree running a business is a different ball game but then I can also
see that there is ample scope for starting one considering the
competition in India is almost non existant because of the price
factor.

Yep. I am encouraging you and I speak positively.

 Your last point is the best one.

 India is still not touched in many areas and I see many times whenever I step
outside. People who has the courage can take advantage of this.

 Regards
 ramana

--

http://www.livejournal.com/users/evramana/