Monster wrote:
>                  I am having intel 10/100 pro+ pci adapter (LAN CARD) and its
> not been detected by Red HAT - 9 nor with fedora and many of other linux
> versions its working perfect in windows what could be the possible solution
> for this plz describe in details ,
>    Write me at  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>        That what can be done to detect LAN card......
>
>   With Regards
>   Lalit

What is the output of the command "lspci" ? Is your card being
recognized by linux ? If yes, then try e100 or eepro100 as the driver
with modprobe. Atleast one of them should work depending upon the chip
being used in the card. If you are unable to get the card detected
manually, enable kudzu and then reboot the system. It detects these
Intel NICs and will also make an appropriate entry in /etc/modules.conf
(or /etc/modprobe.conf in case of 2.6 kernels).

--
Manish
http://www.tuxspace.com/