Dear All,

Please help me in building the right solution.

My requirement is:

1st I want to club both ISP bandwidth to get 512kbps.
2nd, In normal condition,  it should be in Load balancing.
3rd , In ISP Failover condition, traffic will automatically route to working
ISP.

What I have:

I have the link from two ISP both 256kbps. Both ISP given 8 real IP Pool.
One ISP is through Lease line, terminated at my router CISCO 1841. Output of
this is connected to ETH1
2nd ISP is through Ethernet & connected to ETH2
ETH0 is connected to the Local zone.

What I have done:

Is RHEL with kernel 2.4.21-9EL be OK for this OR any other flavour (Debian /
Mandrake / SUSE etc.) is required?

I have gone through http://www.ssi.bg/~ja/nano.txt AND further
http://www.ssi.bg/~ja/

Is I am on right track? OR there is any other simplest way to achieve this?

Awaiting your valuable suggestion.

Thanking you,
Sandeep Agarwal
9818619912