From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Niraj Sahay
Sent: Wednesday, March 08, 2006 10:00 AM
To: ilugd@lists.linux-delhi.org
Subject: [ilugd] [Commercial]WANTED!!! Linux Writers & Authors

[Commercial]WANTED!!! Linux Writers & Authors
---------------------------------

Hi Folks! LINUX For You is seeking writers and authors for articles and
reviews on Linux and Open Source software. Freelancers, part-timers, or
full-time employees--all are welcome. Whether you are into software
development, system administration or work on the technology strata--we
have
room for you.

We seek candidates who are passionate about the OSS philosophy and the
technology, and like to share their knowledge. Command over the English
language, and the urge to write creative stuff will be an additional
bonus.

Interested enthusiasts may apply at [EMAIL PROTECTED] with a CC to