Raj,
  after 14 yrs in the field, i think i can live with all of this branding. I
have been trying to help out people and if a few others don't like it , just
too bad. and in any case i dont also mind if ppl dont read through my posts. i
certainly read through and will continue to read through all the posts here
(unless of course i am banned!)
  like they say the "free" in "FSF" is about freedom and I strongly believe in
it. lets not get bogged down with things like 'list etiquette'.

catch ya later (Ive gotta UnWire Life!!!)
  shiv