I will not qualify that pathetic attempt at bravado with a reply.

Raj Mathur <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:  >>>>> "Shiv" == Shiv writes:

Shiv> [snip]

Shiv> Raj, after 14 yrs in the field, i think i can live with all
Shiv> of this branding. I have been trying to help out people and
Shiv> if a few others don't like it , just too bad. and in any
Shiv> case i dont also mind if ppl dont read through my posts. i
Shiv> certainly read through and will continue to read through all
Shiv> the posts here (unless of course i am banned!) like they
Shiv> say the "free" in "FSF" is about freedom and I strongly
Shiv> believe in it. lets not get bogged down with things like
Shiv> 'list etiquette'.

You cannot use ``freedom'' as a synonym of ``anarchy'. My freedom to
move my fist ends where your nose begins.

Regards,

-- Raju
--
Raj Mathur [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://kandalaya.org/
GPG: 78D4 FC67 367F 40E2 0DD5 0FEF C968 D0EF CC68 D17F

catch ya later (Ive gotta UnWire Life!!!)
  shiv