Dear All,

We have an urgent opening within our team for a person with around 1 -
3 years of experience on Linux/ Solaris, LAMP, shell scripting, little
bit of perl, very good troubleshooting skills and good communication
skills both written and verbal. Most
important is that the candidate should be able to perform and learn fast as
this is the production environment.

The person should preferably be from the technical background. Please
forward your resumes to [EMAIL PROTECTED] email id and not to this
distribution list.

This opening is with HCL Technologies based in Noida for either Contract to
Hire,
or direct employee, based on candidate's performance.

Regards
Manish Gulati