**hi all,

I was discussing with my friends about open source n Linux.

I want to ask u people some queries on the same..

1) if a person puts his efforts in making a gud software,ok,then why he puts
his code openly,i agree that its benefits others,now see another question in
row.

2) i dont know much about GPL and other type of licences,but what my friend
said that if someone purchases some software like we were talking about zend
studio then zend people will give them the source code of zend studio. is
this right?

ok now 1 more thing

if that was right and someone purchases that
or any s/w with source code then can he make the some modification n sell
using his own tag(ofcourse he can do modification).

plz reply...

bye!!