Vaibhav Singh wrote:
> hello members,
> Could you please some of my problems
>
> 1.  I  am  using Ubuntu Breazy.

Tragic!

the problem is that i cant write to my other
> hard disk fat partitions with my normal user   account. For that i have to
> use sudo nautilus everytime.How can i get write permissions to write on my
> partitions.

change the perms on your mountpoint ? and mount with the required
options in fstab ?

> 2.  I couldnt decide which software should i download from the offficial
> vmware downloading site to start vmware on my  comp.
>    what are the hardware requirements for running VMware. i have 256 MB DDR
> ram.

with 256megs of ram - i doubt you are going to get any real use out of
VM's, consider upgrading to have atleast 256megs available for each VM
that you run.

Get vmplayer, its lighter on system resources and in most cases will
give you everything you need. Also, dont believe those guys when they
say you cant create VM's using vmplayer....

Just fire up the blank image from
http://www.karan.org/mock/Blank_Image.tar.gz and install your own OS
under that.

--