On 4/19/06, Vaibhav Singh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> hello members,
> Could you please some of my problems
>
> 1.  I  am  using Ubuntu Breazy.

Good , Ubuntu is one of the best Community Projects............

>the problem is that i cant write to my other
> hard disk fat partitions with my normal user   account. For that i have to
> use sudo nautilus everytime.How can i get write permissions to write on my
> partitions.

Check your /etc/fstab , there would be a entry like this
  /dev/hda1       /media/hda1            vfat    defaults              0       0

Change the defaults value to rw, umask=022,( here i am assuming
/media/hda1 is your mount point and /dev/hda1 is your first
partition), it should look something like this

/dev/hda1       /media/hda1            vfat    rw,umask=022
  0       0

  Change it for your other partitions too...

> 2.  I couldnt decide which software should i download from the offficial
> vmware downloading site to start vmware on my  comp.
>    what are the hardware requirements for running VMware. i have 256 MB DDR
> ram.

It would be difficult to run Vmware with 256 Mb RAM , still this could
help you out.
http://wiki.ubuntu.com/InstallingVMWare

--
"When i can run , i will run , When i can walk , i will walk, When i
can crawl , i will crawl. But i will not stop moving forward"