Kishore Bhargava wrote:
> rajnish kumar wrote:
>
>> DEAR ALL PLEASE ADVICE WHICH LINUX OS SHOULD BE USE WITH QMAIL FC3,FC4 OR
>> RH9 OR ANY ONE
>>

> One option is to use a totally canned solution like the one available here:
>
>       http://contribs.org/modules/news/
>
> The URL was mentioned some time back. Its not only qmail but also has
> many other thing configured and can be managed with a web-interface.

As far as support on qmail list goes, you may find it difficult to get
support there if its some qmail module off the rack. You may also find
it difficult to add new feature to it if its a qmail module and not
installed in a standard way (which is LWQ).

I find it pretty cumbersome to maintain FCs and RHs after EOL. RHEL I is
there for the sake of support and ease of administration, IMO. If one
can pay 100s to 1000s of USDs.. that should be fine.

--
Sameer N. Ingole
Blog: http://weblogic.noroot.org/