Hello members,

To start with i give the configurations of the two computers which are to be
connected.
The first one is my fathers office PC having a lan connection through which
he accesses the internet. This office pc also has an external modem card
along with a good system configuration.
The second one is my home PC also having a modem card and a decent PC
configuration.
Ubuntu Breezy is the OS in both the systems.

the problem is i want to connect to the internet at my home by using dial-up
connection with my father's office PC. In NTPC we have an intercom facility
by which we make calls and is absolutely free.
I am a newbie to Linux and i dont have any idea how to bridge Dial-up and
LAN at my fathers office PC.

I will be highly grateful for any ideas or suggestions.

thankyou for your precious time.

--

Vaibhav Singh