--- Vaibhav Singh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
[...]
> The first one is my fathers office PC having a lan connection through
> which he accesses the internet. This office pc also has an external
> modem card along with a good system configuration.
> The second one is my home PC also having a modem card and a decent PC
> configuration. Ubuntu Breezy is the OS in both the systems.
>
> the problem is i want to connect to the internet at my home by using
> dial-up connection with my father's office PC.
[...]

Huh? If I understand your setup correctly, you will have to use dialup
from your home to get to the office PC, so that you still have to pay
phone charges, and are still limited by the speed of the dialup
connection. Not to mention that it is probably a violation of office
regulations to use their Internet access for non-official purposes.
What purpose is such a connection supposed to serve?

Regards,
Gora