--- Sudev Barar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Can we do this onlist??

Yes, sure :-). In fact I realised it after pressing
the send button and then out of laziness did not send
it to the group :-(.

> Nvidia MoBO with AMD64AthlonX2 processor. I am
> running Ubuntu (closest
> to Debian)

I believe it is Asus or Gigabyte motherboard with
nVidia chipset. It would be helpful if you could
provide  the model no. of the board. There are so many
boards in the market and they all make me a confused
soul :-(

Although, Debian has a list of supported motherboards
here:
https://alioth.debian.org/docman/view.php/30192/27/mainboards.html

But I wanted to be doubly assured. The vendor is
trying to push Asus A8N-VM CSM board which has some
issues:
http://quaggaspace.org/a8nvm/

Thanks for your kind help.

regards,