Dear Sameer
                            At the time of installation i have uses two
pathces for qmail

1

Applying John Simpson's all in one qmail patch..."

patch < qmail-1.03-jms1.5.patch

2
Applying Ryan Schlesinger's forcetls patch"

patch < qmail-1.03-forcetls-20040703.patch

after that i pathed qmail-ldap them this error comes

with regds
rajnish