Dear all,
We belong to Karunya Linux Club,Coimbatore of Karunya Deemed
University.(www.Karunya.edu)
Visit our Linux Club:
www.Karunya.edu/linuxclub
This year for the first time we are planning to conduct a technical
festival called MindCraft-07 which includes Engg. project display and
other competitions.This will have a model like that of TechFest held
in IIT Mumbai last year.
So the Linux club of this Deemed University is planning to do
something for the technical festival going to be held in mid-feb
2007.We are budding linux fans and we need help/suggestions on this
regard so that we may be able to do some project display or bring some
Open Source companies to the campus (IBM,RedHat or even the google) or
by making them sponsor some events...
Please help us...
Note:Technical festival is for all the branches of B.E allover India.
We do not have much experience in attending Linux
conferences/seminars/workshops anywhere.

Thanking in advance,
Gejoe