Smb4k is the Ultimate Choice, It displays out the whole Shared Folders
for every Pc in a Heirachrical manner

On 8/16/06, Vaibhav Singh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> hello members,
> I need a net scanner which can scan my LAN network and show me the the
> following things:
> 1. Computer name
> 2. IP address
> 3. Shared files
> 4. Mac Address
>
> I have tried smbfs but that doesnt work good enough. Could you please
> suggest something else.
> I am using UBUNTU BREEZY.
>
> --
> "My mother said to me, "If you are a soldier, you will become a general. If
> you are a monk, you will become the Pope." Instead, I was a painter, and
> became Picasso." Pablo Picasso.

Linux User #348873
ILUGD Commitee Member, GZLUG , DGLUG Moderator
Software Trainee @  Xavient
B.Tech 4th Year Computer Science , RKGIT , Ghaziabad
http://rockybhai.blogspot.com
"When i can run , i will run , When i can walk , i will walk, When i can
crawl , i will crawl. But i will not stop moving forward"