Hello members,

I have edubuntu 6.06 on my system.

1.) I am learning php therefore i have installed apache2.0 through synaptic
on my system together with php. My working directory is /home/webapps/ , now
when i execute my pages through  http://localhost/webapps/index.php or any
other html file i get a error "you donot have permissions to view this file
".
     I have a slight idea that i have to edit the httpd.conf or
apache2.conffile and change Allow deny,all and other stuff but dont
know the exact
statements.please provide me the necessary statements,any suggestions are
welcomed.

thanks

--
"My mother said to me, "If you are a soldier, you will become a general. If
you are a monk, you will become the Pope." Instead, I was a painter, and