ankush grover <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:  On 10/7/06, Ajay wrote:

> Can I start linux after reading some book? Now my computer has windows,
> hey,

Buy a book on redhat linux or any other linux and then start installing it.
If you face problem post to this list.

Yahoo messenger is there for redhat linux 9 but it is pretty old, people
normally use gaim for instant chatting/messaging.

Or download the manuals from here

http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/linux/RHL-9-Manual/

Redhat 9 is pretty old you can download fedora core (latest is fedora core
5).

Regarding books Fedora/Redhat Bible by Christopher Negus is good book.

Regards

Ankush Grover

Regards
Ankush Grover
Thanks a lot. Mr. Grover gave advice in ten minutes of my asking for help.