Ankur Rohatgi wrote:
> Hi all,
> I wanted spam filtering suggestions for a friend who's server is running
> qmail and spamassasin. They are also using spamhaus for RBL checks. This
> is still leading to a lot of junk email and i wanted to know what are
> you all using to tackle spam. He would be interested in a free or paid
> solution that can filter as much as possible.

Have you considered grey listing ? That will drop anywhere from between
85 - 88 % of spam at this time( numbers from an active metric done on a
moderately busy domain a few weeks back) . The number will keep reducing
over the next few years, but expect it to stay > 70% for atleast another
year +

--
Karanbir Singh : http://www.karan.org/ : [EMAIL PROTECTED]