----- Original Message ----
From: Sirtaj Singh Kang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: ilugd@lists.linux-delhi.org
Sent: Monday, January 8, 2007 3:45:11 AM
Subject: Re: [ilugd] WRT54GL

The price is roughly the same in Nehru Place (might be slightly cheaper),
but the problem is the market is flooded with the v5 model, which can
only run DD-WRT micro as it has half the flash and RAM. It is slightly
more tricky to reflash, and can be turned into a brick if the reflash
is incorrectly performed. I have not been able to find the L model
(equivalent to the v4) anywhere, short of ordering it from Mumbai. Same
with the Asus WL500g.

If anyone knows where to get it I'd love to know.

-Taj.

I had been talking about WRT54GL though. My router is having a 200 MHz CPU with
16MB RAM.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WRT54G has a lot of information to begin with..

Mithun