On 11-Feb-07, at 6:48 PM, nipra wrote:

> Life would have been easier if it was just these two questions which
> needed to be answered to declare one as a Free Software
> guy/fan/fanboi, FSF fan/fanboi, RMS fan/fanboi,  or whatever. Here are
> my set of questions:

since I am not an FSF fanboi, the answer is easy for me. I dont worry
about ethics. I do follow legalities even if I dont agree with the
law in question. I dont use software that I have not paid for. My
only sin upto date is running IE on linux - which is a breach of the
eula governing download of IE. Generaly if there is a free
alternative, I go for it. At times, like for DTP, where there is no
real free alternative I still use whatever is available as free
software because I cant afford the paid alternative. What i do object
to is the holier than thou attitude of fanbois who dont practice what
they preach.

--
regards

Kenneth Gonsalves