Hello,
  The next ILUG-Delhi meeting is planned for either this Sat., the 17th,
or the next Sat., the 24th. Possible venues are NSIT, Dwarka, or Sarai,
CSDS, in North Delhi (near Delhi University). Your input on the date and
venue is solicited, but, please, no whining about how distant the
locations are. That is why God invented the Delhi Metro.

  I would also like to invite items for the agenda. Here are some
tentative topics:
  o ILUG-Delhi, and Linux-Asia: Possibilities for the future
  o Microsoft involvement in LA2007, and other free software events:
    Good, bad, or ugly?
  o E-zine (this has been delayed mostly on my account).
  o ILUG-Delhi initiatives to work with rural IT kiosks: This is
    something that can grow out of some conversations I had at a
    recent meeting with people working in this area.
  o Improving communications about ILUG-Delhi planning, and processes:
    Need volunteers, here? Maybe, someone can spare the time from
    railing at others online.
  o Technical talk on Python (?): Kapil Dua. Kapil, please send me a
    title, and abstract.
  o Any other items, e.g., ILUG-Delhi functioning. If you have strong
    viewpoints on this, please show up, and help change things.

Regards,
Gora