On Tue, 2007-02-13 at 10:20 +0530, Sudev Barar wrote:
> On 12/02/07, Gora Mohanty <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Hello,
> >   The next ILUG-Delhi meeting is planned for either this Sat., the 17th,
> > or the next Sat., the 24th. Possible venues are NSIT, Dwarka, or Sarai,
>

> 17th is unsuitable...however can we try and revert to earlier practice
> of fixing third Sunday or last Sunday as the date of meeting?

You are right. A particular day each month is a good idea, so that
people can plan in advance. We have become lax about this, but let
us revert to the third Sunday of each month as a date for the LUG
meeting. So, it is Sun., the 18th of Feb., for the forthcoming meet,
unless someone can give me a good reason to the contrary. I will
post the venue, and an exact time this evening, after talking to
people at NSIT.

Regards,
Gora