HI Shiv,

The steps that you provided is working fine.
I am able to complie and run https.c example but when I am trying to use
https connction to get response from
from my server its not getting.

I am a newbie to linux and always worked on windows so please help me.

Let me expalin you my problem.

I have to open an https connection and send request to my server.
Server will send me response based on my request.
Server is having certificates that I have imported and put it into my client
certificate bundle even though it's not working.

Please let me know if my problem is clear to you . and if possible please
give me response.

Thanks in advance.