guys,

While I am sure there are a million other places where this issue might
be raised, this forum seems to be just as good as any to moan about
BOSS-nrsfoss stuff.

Does anyone know why the open source distro that the c-dac guys are
putting together is shut down behind such closed doors ? They seem to
have no functional mailing list, the irc channel gets almost zero
traffic and there is no timeline / feature scope docs or anything of
that nature online at all. So who is doing what / when / why / and how
can others get involved and help ?

Is it a case of a few people at cdac just being paid to work on whatever
they like, and do so with whatever communications means they prefer ( I
bet since they are single location based, most comms is face to face and
on classic desi style - on paper )

Maybe someone just needs to go knock on their door and tell them how
this sort of a thing should be done ? Or then just wrap up the open
source side of things, and say its an internal cdac project and everyone
else can just go get lost.

</vent>

- KB
--