On Tue, 2007-04-03 at 16:38 +0530, Baishampayan Ghose wrote:

> Hello guys,
> Continue (http://continue.cs.brown.edu/) seems to be a pretty compelling
> conference management application to me. I think it can be quite useful
> for FreeDel '07.
> The application is written in PLT Scheme, and I volunteer myself in
> setting it up / extending any help needed in getting it to work.
[...]

Cool. It would be great if you would take up this job. Also, we would
like to evaluate similar software developed by linuxconf.au. Someone
can follow up with a URL for this, or I will get you one. How soon do
you think this can be up? Ideally, we would like to have online paper
submissions available in a week's time, i.e., by Mon., 9/4.

Regards,
Gora