On Wed, 2007-04-04 at 15:20 +0530, Raj Mathur wrote:
[...]

> So now there's 3 apps in the pipeline... Vivek's, yours and the one
> that Suman and Mary were getting done.  I'm eagerly awaiting the
> conference application shoot-out!

Ack, no. Given that we already have volunteers, and given the realities
of the situation, Suman's finishing up the application in a week is out.

> We'd made some notes on requirements from the application, am
> enclosing those, along with some ideas that came later.  This is
> mostly brainstorming, please ask for clarifications ON THE FREEDEL
> LIST ONLY.

I propose that we put a timeline to the immediate requirements:
Discussion ending by this Sun., and a minimal site up by April 17th.
Sound reasonable?

>                                        Then the app would be truly
> general-purpose and not Yet Another Use-and-Discard Perl One-liner.
You mean there is another kind of Perl one-liner?

> (That's patented, so if you want to use that phrase you have to pay
> me royalties.)

Notice my clever avoidance of using that phrase. Have your bloodsuckers
do their worst.

Regards,
Gora