Hi All,
I am planning to create own Linux distribution with minimal and few custom
packages also inducing unattended installation procedure.  I would be doing
it for the very first time so thought to gain some expert advice before
proceeding. I would prefer to follow either Debian platform or Redhat or may
be both.

Incase, anyone out here had good experience in achieving the same then I
would appreciate if you can share your experiences and pointers to do so. I
have been trying to google it around and encountered few links:
http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/
http://www.rocklinux.org/wiki/Main_Page
http://www.gnewsense.org/Builder/HowToCreateYourOwnGNULinuxDistribution

But before I start working on any, I thought that there might be some
awesome link that I couldn't locate and you might like to share.

Thanks in advance,
Dhruv