On Monday 14 May 2007 15:35, Gora Mohanty wrote:
> Hello all,
>   There will be a ILUG-Delhi meeting at the JNU bio-informatics
> centre at 2pm on Sun., May 20th. There are two main aspects to this
> meeting: 1. Pre-election meeting: Election rules, and procedures will
> be described. Interested people are encouraged to submit notice of
> their candidature to the election officer, PJ (peejay AT hotpop DOT
> com) before that, so that they can be allotted time to speak if they
> wish to. A list of posts, and their responsibilities can be found in
> the Memorandum of Association at
> http://www.webrachna.com/cgi-bin/ilugd/tag.cgi?action=showTag&tag=byl
>aws (see item 9, in particular 9A though 9E).

I've uploaded the final version of the Memorandum of Association of the
society to the Wiki.  Please download them from:

  http://wiki.linux-delhi.org/cgi-bin/twiki/view/ILUGD/ILUGDSocietyFiles

Regards,

-- Raju
--
Raj Mathur           [EMAIL PROTECTED]   http://kandalaya.org/
       GPG: 78D4 FC67 367F 40E2 0DD5  0FEF C968 D0EF CC68 D17F