On Fri, 2007-05-18 at 18:19 +0530, dhiraj wrote:
> On 5/18/07, ­Honey ­ <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
[...]
> > > President: Raj Mathur, Gora Mohanty
> > > Treasurer: Kishore Bhargava, Andrew Lynn
> > > Vice President: Andrew Lynn
> > > General Secretary: Gora Mohanty, Sudev Barar, Gaurav Mishra
> > > Secretary: Tirveni Yadav
> > > Member: Sudev Barar,Honey Singh
> > > Member: Gaurav Mishra (senior),Dhiraj Pandey
[...]

Dear Dhiraj, and Honey,
  You guys are most welcome to nominate yourselves. Hopefully we will
have a real contest for an election this time. However, the proper way
to nominate yourself (or, somebody else) is by sending mail to PJ. You
can also, of course, also do the nominations at the meeting yourself.

Regards,
Gora