Hi! Parijat,
 Welcome to delhi dude...

--- Parijat Garg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I am planning to install broadband (yep, there still
> are people who
> don't have broadband at home) and am wondering which
> ISP provides the
> best service. I also need to setup WiFi at home. Do
> these
> service-providers help set that up too?
>
> Kindly advise.

 Well better ISP in Delhi are Airtel and MTNL (though
you might have to arm twist the MTNL at times). You
can go for unlimited 256 kbps broadband connection
which cost about Rs1300/- per month.
 For wifi, both airtel and mtnl provide wifi routers
but the advised way is to get a normal router from the
ISP and connect a wifi router to the ISP route. Cisco
wrt54Gl is available in nehru place . Good thing about
wrt54g is that it can run on linux...
 Need any advice...

regards
VK

Engineers normally have problem with every solution. If not they have  a
solution in search of a problem.

Disclaimer
distinction is yours to draw...