Hi! all,
 I dont know what has given birth to this confusion
over weekend meet. A bunch of guys will be meeting
(non-ilugd) on Thursday 6pm at WImpy's Cp to discuss
the logistics about conducting Osscamp delhi. This
meet is not an ilugd meet and is seperate from ilugd
affairs.
 Just because I am attending the meet doesnt means
that ilugd is involved in osscamp delhi. I am meeting
these guys as an individual and *not* as a
representative of ilugd.
 Whether there will be a meet on weekend or not is
purely upto ilugd office bearers and has nothing to do
with osscamp delhi. (Though discussion about osscamp
delhi is on the agenda list).
 Also, I think that it is a bad idea, marking cc to a
mailing list, while answering to some list. Either
forward  the whole thread or please do not mark the
whole list in cc. It leaves people on both ends in a
state of confusion.
 Please do not mix discussions on two separate mailing
lists.  For such discussions, please start a new
thread in both the mailing lists and post the synopsis
before marking CC to any list.

 Finally, those who are interested in volunteering or
coordinating some camp during oos camp delhi can turn
up at Wimpy's (opp palika bazar) CP on 12th july 2007
at 6pm.
 More about barcamps
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barcamp

regards
VK

Engineers normally have problem with every solution. If not they have  a
solution in search of a problem.

Disclaimer
distinction is yours to draw...