> Welcome to the internet radio realm :). I have been a big fan/user for a
> long time now and my latest acquisition to feed my net radio addiction
> is the Roku soundbridge radio
> (http://www.rokulabs.com/products_soundbridgeradio.php) , a really great
> bedside device.
>
> cheers.

hey! ankur, long time.
for-those-who-came-in-late: ankur is our perpetual advanced-newbie who
is the real gadget-guru in delhi's geekdom. kishore, you should
consider inviting him to your ndtv show once in a while.

ankur, this device is just perfect and i was wondering how to do this.
well, this is the solution!

could you please come to the sunday meet, and bring this device along
and demo to us. we promise not to let our drool spoil the circuitry
inside. :-)

oh and gora+kishore, let's also have our gpg-signing ceremony in the meet.
if kinshuk's got a gpg-key he could sign it with us as well....

:-)
niyam