Debarshi 'Rishi' Ray wrote:
> I hereby announce the release of the Fedora Offline Package Manager (RUM)
> 0.0.1.
>
> This program is meant to enable users who do not have a viable network
> connection to manage their packages, ie. install new ones and update
> existing ones, through the standard package management framework used
> in Fedora.

sound good. Just wondering if there is a specific yum version dependency
 here ? Essentially, how well will it work with yum-2.4.x ?

also, there already is a package for rum- and its already related to yum
:/ what are you going to call the package name ?

- KB

--
Karanbir Singh : http://www.karan.org/ : [EMAIL PROTECTED]