> sound good. Just wondering if there is a specific yum version dependency
>  here ? Essentially, how well will it work with yum-2.4.x ?

Most of the code is dependent  on the core Pirut modules. Apart from
the small patch that I had mentioned (committed in Pirut CVS), it
works fine with Pirut 1.3.7 and Pirut 1.3.8. One has to look into what
dependencies these versions of Pirut has on YUM.

> also, there already is a package for rum- and its already related to yum
> :/ what are you going to call the package name ?

Don't know. Suggestions are welcome. :-)

Happy hacking,
Debarshi
--
GPG key ID: 63D4A5A7