Yes.I'm shutting it down.
The point is that I got this error on a freshly formatted disk with a
fresh ubuntu install. All the partitions on my disks can be mounted
correctly once the system boots so I don't think there is any
filesystem corruption either. There is one thing though... that even
when the system boots correctly, it does a disk check on all of the
partitions but finds no errors.

Parijat