Hi,

On Thu, 09 Aug 2007 Anupam Jain wrote :
>On 8/9/07, vivek khurana <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>Which features might those be? I have been using this phone for several
>months now and I find it much better than other similarly priced phones in
>terms of features and looks.. Sure it's no Nokia N95 but IMHO it's great
>value for money..

I completely agree. In fact, this phone has a OCR (optical Character
Recognition) to directly read Business cards. How many non-linux phones have
these (in this price range ) ?

Also for all you geeeks out there, the Mkezx root filesystem can be flashed,
you can ssh or telnet into the phone and even run programs and a shell.

> I'd say the only real negative is the low speaker volume
> making headphones mandatory for music..
Agreed. I also wish there had been a Wifi-chip to access Wireless internet. It
would have been an ideal phone for me then.

Thanks,
Raseel.
http://screwgoth.blogspex.com