> Hi Ajay , Welcome to ILUGD mailing list , :)

Thanks Gaurav!

>  if you want to give a talk , Put some relevant thoughts about it on
> the list , add to agenda and show up at the Meeting , We all will love
> to hear you.

I will try to put the mindmap posted earlier in sufficient context to
stimulate a discussion. I'd love it if it turns out to be a very
informal chit-chat rather than a formal talk/presentation. Basically, I
look forward to the discussion and brainstorming.

> Along with it if you also want to reach a higher audience , we are
> celebrating the Freedom with  freed.in , check out http://freed.in for
> more information.

I'd love to indeed. So, let me post an umbrella presentation suggestion
to the freed.in .

See you there...

Cheers,
Ajay