On 17-Aug-07, at 5:36 PM, Anupam Jain wrote:

>> not one refereince, no external sources, not neutral 'we are doing
>> this - we will be doing that' - this is an appropriate post for
>> wikinews, not wikipedia.
>>

> My sentiments exactly. Also, why isn't the entry "Freed.in" instead of
> "Freed"? (Grabbing the most popular keywords huh, forget about
> accuracy!)
> This is certainly not the way to promote Freed.in.
>
> And the editing has been done shabbily, with the original entry for
> "Freed"
> left as it is down at the bottom. This is just wrong.

of course, i *have* noticed that wikipedia editors tend to be a
little lenient with stuff coming out of India as they feel we are a
backward country and, if judged by stricter western standards, may
get discouraged - so the article *may* slip through.

--
regards

Kenneth Gonsalves
Associate, NRC-FOSS