On 8/17/07, Kenneth Gonsalves <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On 17-Aug-07, at 3:27 PM, Raj Mathur wrote:
>
> >> yes there is - please read guidelines for articles in wikipedia.
> >> Please try to understand what wikipedia is all about.
> >
> > I have read the guidelines.  Can you be more specific about which
> > one(s)
> > the article is violating?
>
> i have answered in the thread as a reply to another article, but in
> brief:
>
> <quote>
> Wikipedia content is intended to be factual, notable, verifiable with
> external sources, and neutrally presented, with external sources cited.
> </quote>
>
> not one refereince, no external sources, not neutral 'we are doing
> this - we will be doing that' - this is an appropriate post for
> wikinews, not wikipedia.

My sentiments exactly. Also, why isn't the entry "Freed.in" instead of
"Freed"? (Grabbing the most popular keywords huh, forget about accuracy!)
This is certainly not the way to promote Freed.in.

And the editing has been done shabbily, with the original entry for "Freed"
left as it is down at the bottom. This is just wrong.

-- Anupam