Hi,

We are going to have a talk on Linux and Open-Source at NSIT
Auditorium on 5th September from 3:30 to 5:30 by ILUG in association
with CSI, NSIT. Here is the list of speakers and the tentative topics
on which we would like the talk to be about.

  Niyam - Motivating students towards open-source and introduction to freed.
  Kishore - Benifits of open-source.
  Gora - How to contribute to open-source and get a project in open-source.
  Raj - Networking or Philosophy of GPL
  Sudev - Career opportunities in open-source.

We will be having the talks for about 30 minutes each. This is a
tentative list, so please feel free to change them.

NSIT is the sister college of DCE registered under Delhi university,
located in Sector - 3, Dwarka, New Delhi. The talk will be held in the
college auditorium in the adminstrative block.

Thanks for all the support...
Deepank Gupta