@Gora
Please have a talk on how to join an open source project and talk
about the various development practices used in open-source. I am
saying this because most of the NSITians land in plush jobs after
graduation and also the fact that most of the attendees will be
looking forward to doing some good projects in open-source.

@Vivek
You are very right :). Nescafe will have lots of sales on Wednesday
and I am already having the feeling of deja vu as there was a lot of
heat generated in the August meeting of ILUG over the properiety
formats like Flash and other content generation tools.

@Linux-Lingam
Full circle magazine does rock. Its layout is really very very good
and even better than some of the other paid magazines.  Anyone can
visit the magazine at the url : http://fullcirclemagazine.org . I have
myself submitted 2 small snippets for the magazine and am hoping to
see atleast one of them published in the 5th issue. :)

On 02/09/07, Linux Lingam <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > A (and many Free Software magazines) magazine (online)
> > uses Open Source tools for publishing monthly issues.
> > An example of that is
> >
> > http://fullcirclemagazine.org/
> >
> > The layouts in their (first two) issues weren't great,
> > but they have improved comparatively.
> >

> fullcircle magazine rocks. do check it out and distribute via email
> and urls to friends.
> the magazine is designed with scribus, the desktop-publishing
> software, and with gimp.
> [i wrote a tutorial for scribus when it was a cuddly little baby 2
> years ago.. :-)]
>
> :-)
> niyam

Eschew Obfuscation