--- Linux Lingam <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> recently, i found a clever little hack for myself:
> launch firefox, and
> the epiphany web browser concurrently. this way i
> can keep myself
> logged in concurrently to two gmail accounts.

 World known facts dont become clever hacks or
discoveries. No Niyam, you still cant run around
saying "Eureka!".

 Well let me offer you a really high tech solution for
this. Why not buy a multicore Quad (or any number
greater than one) processor box. Put loads of RAM into
it. Then use virtulaization and run multiple instances
of OSes on your box. That way you can launch a new
firefox window in every OS and login to different
gmail accounts.
;-)

regards
VK

Engineers normally have problem with every solution. If not they have  a
solution in search of a problem.

Disclaimer
distinction is yours to draw...