On 9/21/07, Karanbir Singh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Sudev Barar wrote:
> > Karanbir it would indeed be nice to do key signing party. I will see
> > if this can be added to the program...maybe during first day itself.
>

> sounds good, just remember to let people know that they need atleast 1 form of
> photo-id on them ...[snip]

therefore, the gpg-signing party should occur on both days. it does
not take much time. those who missed or were hesitant the first day
can eagerly jump in the next. no big deal in terms of time or
resource, anyways to do this. maybe we could even allocate some space
somewhere, like a tabletop or a mini stall, where anyone could walk in
for this. or allocate a 30-minute slot for a short while....

:-)
niyam