Hi All,

Freed.in was a great opportunity to meet and interact open source
technology enthusiasts from all over India. We at JIIT have a growing
open source community bubbling with interest and Freed.in got huge
participation from our college of about 60 students :)

It would be great if this month's ILUG-D monthly meeting be conducted
at JIIT University, Noida. Our college has state of the art
infrastructure to facilitate such events and the FLOSS community here
would be happy if our college could become a part of such activities.

Looking forward for a positive response..

Regards,
Angad Singh
JIIT University, Noida.