boss .. cool down .. i just replied to the Kenneth not you .. n the last
post was automatically included .. sorry if that bothers you .. but perhaps
u missed i quoted Kenneth and then replied to him .. it has nothing to do
with you or ur comments so keep out ..

--
Nave

On 10/25/07, Manoj Srivastava <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Thu, 25 Oct 2007 21:24:22 +0530, Navin Dutta
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:
>
> > Kenneth: "i use python - and I sleep well" Perhaps you should check
> > how vulnerable ur python enabled django is on
> > http://nrcfosshelpline.in/web/
>
> > DEBUG = True in your Django settings file. Many more holes, inviting
> > nightcrawlers to feast sometime ;) ...
>
> > Bad security it aint about which language u work on its bout how you
> > work it.
>
>         Firstly, you top posted.  Secondly, you attached my whole post
> on Ikiwiki, and your response has nothing to do with Ikiwiki (which,
> incidentally, is not written in Python.
>
>         And you do not mention how django is related to blogging -- so
> this is possibly a thread hijack,
>
>         Next, you imply that there are security holes in a django
> implementation, but provide absolutely nothing to back up your
> statements -- which makes you sound, to put it mildly, childish.
>
>         Damn.  I broke my rule about ignoring top posters -- perhaps,
> looking at the quality of the content, there is a reason to have the
> ignore-top-posters rule.
>
>         manoj
> --
> It's hard to argue that God hated Oklahoma.  If He didn't, why is it so
> close to Texas?
> Manoj Srivastava <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> <http://www.golden-gryphon.com/>
> 1024D/BF24424C print 4966 F272 D093 B493 410B  924B 21BA DABB BF24 424C

Navin Dutta
www.navindutta.com
www.flickr.com/photos/navin_dutta